20 to 22 minutes: 8 minutes of presentation and 14 minutes of exchange with the audience. 15 slides maximum
A0 format: height 120 cm x width 80 cm
Size: 18 minimum
- When submitting online, authors are invited to indicate their preference on the type of communication desired: oral communication or poster.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept the paper in another category than the one indicated by the authors.
- Submissions are accepted in French or English, and must be presented in the language chosen at the time of submission.
An author may not submit more than 2 abstracts as a presenter.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the congress website.
- The content of your paper must be anonymized so that the scientific committee can evaluate your paper independently (do not mention names or locations).
– Qualitative study or research work
– Quantitative study or research work
– Feedback from experiences
– Literature review
- The relevance and originality of the theme,
- The scientific rigor and quality of the project,
- The impact on the discipline and/or practice.